- The Awards are open to all types of hotels or rented rooms businesses in Greece that have a Hotel Operating License by the Greek National Tourism Organization.
- A hotel or rented rooms business may be nominated in one or more award categories.
- Nominations may be submitted by any member of an hotel or rented rooms business, provided that they have the approval of the General Manager or any other competent Manager of said hotel or business.
- The nominations are confidential. Only the shortlisted companies and the winners in each category will be announced.
- The participating hotels or rented rooms businesses or their representatives or any person submitting an entry accept that the nominations are submitted by them in compliance with the legal provisions in force and with the present terms, exclusively for the Hospitality Awards 2015 organized by Ethos Media.
- Participants are deemed solely liable for the precision of the information provided by them toward any third party and especially Ethos Media and all members of relevant committees.
- Ethos Media S.A. and the Organizing Committee of the Hospitality Awards 2015 reserve the right to disclose information relevant to the nominations and the promotion of the event, such as number of entries, participating companies, categories of programs or activities.
- In case any participating hotels or rented rooms businesses wish for certain information regarding their entry to remain undisclosed, they should expressly mention so on the application form.
- The Organizers reserve the right to discontinue the event at any stage, as well as to withdraw or merge awards categories.
The ‘Rules of Entry’ for the Hospitality Awards 2015, as defined here, shall govern in event of conflict. You agree to be bound by the present rules and terms by submitting an entry for the Awards.
Deadline for Nominations
The closing date for entries to the Hospitality Awards 2015 is June 4th 2015.
Entry Form Submission
Entries must be submitted online via the web page: hospitality.ethosevents.eu.
Only entries submitted in Greek or English will be accepted. This language requirement applies to all supportive material.
There is no maximum number of entries permitted for each participating hotel or rented rooms business. You may submit as many different entries to as many categories as you choose. However, each individual entry is liable to a separate entry fee, although we are pleased to offer discounts for multiple entries to the Hospitality Awards 2015 (see below).
- € 250 for the first entry
- € 450 for 2 entries from the same company
- € 550 for 3 entries from the same company
- € 750 for 5 entries from the same company
- € 1250 for 10 entries from the same company
- € 100 for each seat at the Hospitality Awards 2015 Ceremony
- € 600 for a table of eight at the Hospitality Awards 2015 Ceremony/li>
The above fees do not include VAT.
Each company that submits from 1 to 5 nominations will be entitled to one free seat at the Hospitality Awards 2015 Ceremony.
Each company that submits more than 5 nominations will be entitled to two free seats at the Hospitality Awards 2015 Ceremony.
Payment & Closing Date
Entries complete with their supporting material must be received and paid in full by the closing date in order to be considered. Entry fees paid by money order must be received, together with the entry form and supporting material, prior to or by the deadline of 4 June 2015.
Entry fees are payable for each entry submitted, as above. One entry is defined as a submission of a nomination for one of the Award sub-categories.
Entry fees are non-refundable.
When making your payment, please ensure you note the details of the award categories and/ or subcategories for which you are submitting a nomination.
Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received.
Please pay the total amount to either one of the following bank accounts of ETHOS MEDIA S.A.:
- ATIONAL BANK OF GREECE, ΙΒΑΝ : GR46 0110 0890 0000 0894 7027 192
- PIRAEUS BANK, ΙΒΑΝ : GR51 0172 0280 0050 2804 1137 461
Please send proof of payment by fax to +30 210 9984953, to the attention of Mariana Vazaiou or by email at email@example.com, with the name of your company and reference to the award(s) for which you have submitted an entry. You may also contact Mrs. Mariana Vazaiou by phone at +30 210 9984932 for any questions regarding payments of fees for the Hospitality Awards 2015.
The following information is needed for each entry:
- Details of the company submitting the entry
- Short description up to 300 words (may be published)
You may send supplementary information up to 3 MB in a USB or similar device to Mrs. Mariana Vazaiou. This information may be in the form of pdf, jpeg, Word or Powerpoint files. Please keep it relevant to your entry. This material could also consist of independent information or data, extracts from analysts’ reports, testimonials or press articles, graphics etc. in support of your entry. Please do make sure this supporting information is succinct and clear as well as relevant.
Advertising materials will not be taken into consideration by the Judging Committee. You need to have permission to use any third party information and ensure that you are not in breach of any third party’s intellectual property rights.
Video: In case you want to submit a video as part of your supporting materials, please provide a URL link to it (e.g. via YouTube, Vimeo or other public English language video platforms) on the entry form and please make sure you provide a password in case such is needed.
Web pages: If within your supporting materials or entry you refer the Judges to a website, please include a URL which should lead directly to specific information relating to your entry, up to three web pages, as the Judges will not have time to search websites looking for the pertinent information.
Entries will be judged by the Hospitality Awards 2015 Awards Committee on the basis of the information provided on the entry forms and the additional supporting materials where required. Members of the Commitee may conduct on-site inspections at hotel or rented rooms facilities if they deem it necessary, without prior notification of the owner or any executive. The credilbility of the awarding procedure is based on the freedom of action and the above on-site inspections.
The Awards Committee meetings will be secret and correspondence regarding validation or qualification of entries or the decision of the Judges will not be disclosed to Ethos Media S.A.
The Judges and the Organizers reserve the right to combine or edit categories at their discretion based on the number of entries for each category.
The Organizers also reserve the right to discontinue or cancel, at any time, temporarily or permanently, the award process without prior notice.
The Awards Committee will base its decisions on the criteria mentioned above under each award category. Each entry will receive a score from 1 to 100 points.
Nominations with a final score of:
- 71 to 80 points will receive a Bronze award
- 81 to 90 points will receive a Silver award
- 91 to 100 points will receive a Gold award
There may be more than one Bronze, Silver and Gold winners in each category.
All Winners will be informed by the Organizers of the awards they will receive (Bronze, Silver or Gold) and invited to attend the Hospitality Awards 2015 ceremony.
Confidentiality and intellectual property rights
Entries will be treated by the Organizers as strictly confidential. Only details of the award winners will be published prior to or after the presentation of the nominations. However, please note that entries are judged by professionals who are independent from the Organizers, such as journalists, analysts and many others, for whom we cannot guarantee confidentiality. For this reason, you are pleased to not submit any material that you do not wish to have in the public domain.
All entrants and winners accept that the Organizers will communicate about the Hospitality Awards 2015 in public and that this communication may include references to entrants and/ or winners.
The decisions of the Judges are final. Only information included in entry forms and supplementary materials will be taken into consideration; no correspondence addressed directly to the members of the Judging Committee will be accepted. The finalists will be notified prior to the Hospitality Forum & Awards, which will take place on 11 June 2015. The Hospitality Awards 2015 Ceremony will take place in the evening of the same day.
By submitting a nomination for the Hospitality Awards 2015, the entrants expressly agree that the Organizers may use the specific text, video and visual materials submitted with their entry forms in presentations, reports for publication, web sites, media events as well as any other form of promotional/ advertising materials.
For any questions regarding the Hospitality Awards 2015, please contact Mrs. Mariana Vazaiou at +30 210 9984932 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.